Current report No 21/2022
Confirmation of ratings by Fitch rating agency
In reference to current report No 12/2022 of 2 May 2022, Getin Noble Bank S.A. (the “Bank”) informs that on 15 July 2022, the Fitch Ratings agency (the “Agency”) published information on the Bank’s rating.
In the communiqué, the Agency announced that all previous ratings of the Bank had been maintained at an unchanged level:
- Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at the level of: CCC
- National Long-Term Rating at the level of: B (pol)
- Short-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at the level of: C
- National Short-Term Rating at the level of: B (pol)
- VR (Viability Rating) at the level of: f
- Government Support Rating (GSR) at the level of: no support
The Agency also announced in its communiqué that the first four ratings had been left on the Rating Watch Evolving list without indicating the direction of change.
Details of the Bank’s rating are available at www.fitchratings.com
Legal basis: Article 17 paragraph 1 of MAR — confidential information.