Mr Wojciech Tomasik graduated from SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Faculty of Management and Marketing (1993-1998).
He acquired his experience as manager from job career in retail banking, as well as by many specialist courses in the scope of management, banking and financial services marketing.
- 2016 – 11.2018 - GETIN NOBLE BANK S.A., Sales Network Area Managing Director
- 2002 – 2015 - BANK MILLENNIUM S.A., Retail Banking Department Director
- 1999 – 2002 - POWSZECHNE TOWARZYSTWO EMERYTALNE BIG BANKU GDAŃSKIEGO SA/ EUROBIG SERVICES SP Z O.O., Banking Sales Network and Customer Service Inspectors Manager / Regional Director / Sales Coordinator in Bancassurance channel
- 1997 – 1998 - KORONA Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych, Sales and Distribution Deputy Director / Sales Manager
- 1995 – 1997 - CAiB Financial Advisers – Transfer Agent, Coach / Cashprocessing Section Employee / Transactions Processing Section Employee.