Mr. Mariusz Grendowicz studied at Gdansk University, Faculty of Economics of Transport. Then he graduated from banking studies in Great Britain and gained International Banking Diploma at the Chartered Institute of Bankers in London.
He also completed a number of courses and trainings, such as: Senior Management Course, ABN Amro, Duin & Kruidberg, Sandpoort; Management in International Banking, CEDEP; 1st ING International Business Course; Capital Markets & Investment Banking Course, ING Bank; Advanced Credit and Account Management Course, Grindlays Bank; Selling Skills Course, Grindlays Bank.
Mr. Mariusz Grendowicz is member of the Supervisory Foundation for Youth Entrepreneurship.
- 2000 – present Globe Trade Centre S.A. Warsaw Non-Executive Board Member, Member of the Board Audit and Remuneration Committees
- 2012 – present Aviva Poland Warsaw Non-Executive Board Member, Chairman of the Board Risk Committee
- 2012 - present Arctic Paper S.A. Poznań Non-Executive Board Member, Member of the Board Audit and Finance Committees
- 2012 - present Money Makers S.A. Warsaw Non-Executive Board Member, Member of the Board Audit Committee
- 2013 – 2014 Polish Investments for Development S.A. Warsaw President of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
- 2008 – 2010 BRE Bank S.A. Warsaw President of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
- 2001 – 2006 Bank BPH S.A. Warsaw Deputy President of the Management Board
- 2000 – 2001 ABN AMRO Bank (Polska) S.A. Warsaw Country Representative (Country Manager)
- 1997 – 2000 ABN AMRO Bank (Polska) SA Warsaw Deputy Country Manager
- 1995 – 1997 ING Bank (Hungary) Rt. Budapest Deputy General Manager
- 1992 – 1995 ING Bank NV Warsaw Head of Structured Finance and Capital Markets
- 1991 – 1992 Citibank N.A. London Assistant Vice President, CEE Corporate Finance Department
- 1991 ANZ Merchant Bank Ltd London Manager, Emerging Markets Group
- 1989 – 1991 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group London Global Relationship Manager, Network Marketing
- 1988 – 1989 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group London Account Manager, International Syndications
- 1987 – 1988 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group London Assistant Account Manager, Trade Finance
- 1987 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group London Assistant Account Manager, Project and Export Finance
- 1983 – 1987 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (Grindlays Bank plc prior to the acquisition by ANZ) London
Mr Mariusz Grendowicz fulfills independence criteria specified in Rule II.Z.4 of the Code of Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies 2016.