Current report No. 27/2020
Maintenance of ratings by Fitch rating agency
In reference to current report No 9/2020 of 14 April 2020, Getin Noble Bank S.A. (the “Bank”) informs that on 7 October 2020, the Fitch Ratings agency (the “Agency”) published information on the Bank’s rating.
In its communiqué, the Agency informed about maintaining the Bank’s rating at an unchanged level for:
- Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (LT IDR) at: CCC+
- Short-Term Issuer Default Rating (ST IDR) at: C
- National Long-Term Rating at: B+ (pol)
- National Short-Term Rating at: B (pol)
- Viability Rating at: ccc+
- Support Rating at: 5
- Support Rating Floor at: No Floor
Details of the Bank’s rating are available at www.fitchratings.com
Legal basis: Article 17 paragraph 1 of MAR — confidential information.