Current report No 15/2020
Appointment of Members of the Supervisory Board for the next term of office
Getin Noble Bank S.A. ("Issuer”) informs that today, i.e. on 29 May 2020, the Ordinary General Meeting of the Issuer adopted resolutions on the re-appointment of the following persons to the Issuer’s Supervisory Board:
- Mr Leszek Czarnecki, PhD – as a Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Mr Mariusz Grendowicz – as a Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Ms Barbara Bakalarska – as a Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Mr Jacek Lisik – as a Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Mr Tadeusz Hołyński – as a Member of the Supervisory Board.
The above-named persons were appointed to perform the specified functions for a joint, three-year term of office.
The Issuer also points out that information on the education, qualifications and positions previously occupied by the appointed Members of the Issuer’s Supervisory Board was provided in current report No 13/2020 of 20 May 2020.
According to the statements made before the Issuer, the appointed Members of the Supervisory Board do not conduct activities competitive to the Issuer’s business and are not included in the Register of Insolvent Debtors.
Legal basis: § 5 item 5 in connection with § 10 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and on conditions under which information required by the law of a non-member state may be recognised as equivalent.