Mr Tomasz Misiak graduated from University of Lodz (1998-1993), Faculty of Economics and Sociology, Marketing and Management. In 2008 he completed doctoral studies in Department of Management, Faculty of Management of University of Lodz. He acquired his experience in management through professional career in retail banking, as well as through various specialist courses in the fields of management, economy and accounting, both in Poland and abroad.
- 07. 2018 – currently Member of the Management Board of Getin Noble Bank S.A.
- 06.08.2012 – 31.03.2018 Head of Retail Banking Marketing Department of Bank Millennium S.A.
- 01.09.2008 – 02.07.2012 Vice-President of the Management Board, superivsing Operations, Logistics and Security Division of Nordea Bank Polska S.A. (06.2012 - 07.2012 Adviser of President of the Management Board)
- 06.2008 – 09.2008 Bank Director – Executive Director for Retail Banking of Nordea Bank Polska S.A.
- 02.2007 –05.2008 Bank Director – Executive Director for network development of Nordea Bank Polska S.A.
- 07.2003 – 01.2007 Regional Manager in Nordea Bank Polska S.A.
- 04.2003 –06.2003 Branch Manager in Nordea Bank Polska S.A.
- 03.1993 – 04.2003 PetroBank S.A. (LG Petro Bank S.A.), since 1996 Deputy Director of branch in Lodz