Tadeusz Hołyński graduated from Wrocław University of Economics (former Wrocław Academy of Economics) and from Managerial-Finance Postgraduate Studies in Warsaw School of Economics. Tadeusz Hołyński has over 25 years of experience in polish and foreign financial organizations. He has knowledge and experience in scopes of accounting, controlling, risk analysis and evaluation, planning and budgeting, functioning of the companies on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, specifics of work in corporation and holding structures, effective building and managing of sales structures, as well as creating innovational financial products.
- 1988-1989- Promik S.A. Mikrokomputery i Oprogramowanie in Wrocław – Accountant;
- 1989-1990 – Studencka Spółdzielnia Pracy in Wrocław – Chief Accountant;
- 1990-1994 – Dolnośląski Bank Gospodarczy S.A. in Wrocław – Vice-President of the Management Board. Operational-Treasury Department Director;
- 1994-1995- Powszechny Bank Kredytowy S.A. Branch in Wrocław – Head of Retail Services Section;
- 1995-1999- PHU NOTA Tadeusz Hołyński in Oława – owner – accounting office, economical advising;
- 1995-1996- ARS S.A. Agencja Ratalnej Sprzedaży in Wrocław – Management Board Adviser;
- 1996-1998- EFL Service S.A. in Wrocław– Sales of Installment Chief Specialist;
- 1998-2017- Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń Europa S.A. in Wrocław – Department Director, Division Director, Management Board Adviser, Proxy of the company, during this time in years 2003-2006 TU na Życie Europa S.A. in Wrocław, as Sales Director;
- 2012-2017- Prywatna Spółka Akcyjna Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń „Europa.UA” in Lviv (Ukraine) - Vice-President of the Management Board;
- 2012-2017- Prywatna Spółka Akcyjna Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń „Europa.UA Życie” in Lviv (Ukraine) - Vice-President of the Management Board;
- 2017- now – OMT Plus Sp. z o.o. in Wrocław – Management Board Adviser.
Tadeusz Hołyński was a speaker during many conferences about bancassurance, bank and insurance risk, mortgage loan.
During years 2002-2010 was a Member of Program Council of Foundation for Mortgage Loan in Warsaw.
During years 2003-2010 was an expert and adviser of Estates Financing Committee of The Polish Bank Association in Warsaw.
During years 2004-2005 was a Management Board Member of PRMIA (Professional Risk Managers’ International Associacion) Branch in Wrocław.
He was working as an adviser and expert in committees of PIU on preparing and implementing of Good Practices in Financial Insurance and Bancassurance in Poland.
He’s an author of many publications in scope of financial insurance, bank and insurance risk in newspapers, Mortgage Notebooks issued by Foundation for Mortgage Loan, as well as group work „Credit risk of mortgage debts – modelling and management” issued by The Polish Bank Association.
For extraordinary achievements on the insurance services market he was awarded by Polish Insurance Association with „For achievements for insurance” award. In 2013 Tadeusz Hołyński was awarded for many years of cooperation and essential contribution for Estates Financing Committee of The Polish Bank Association.
Mr Tomasz Hołyński fulfills independence criteria specified in Rule II.Z.4 of the Code of Best Practice for WSE Listed Companies 2016.