Mr. Krzysztof Jarosław Bielecki belongs to senior management team with over 20 years of experience in management of Polish and international organizations operating on financial services market. He succeeded in strategic management in holding and matrix forms of organization of a commercial bank.
- 1992 MBA, Rotterdam School of Management,
- 1986 Master Engineer of Mechanics and Energetics, Wrocław University of Technology,
- 1989 Postgraduate Studies of Foreign Trade, Wrocław Academy of Economics,
- 2000 „Art of Risk Management”, ING Business School (course)
- 2002 „Leading the innovative organisation”, ING Business School (course)
- since 2015 - Vice- President of the Management Board of Termoden Sp. z o.o.
- since 2015 - Supervisory Board Member of Idea Bank S.A.
- since 2015 - Supervisory Board Member of Getin Noble Bank S.A.
- since Nov 2012 - KB Consulting, Sole Trader.Advisory activity as regards management and financing of investment projects.
- Apr 2006 – Jun 2012 – Managing Director and Management Board Member of ING Leasing&Factoring ING Commercial Bank, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Member of Board of Directors of ING Group (Top 200), Chairman and Member of Supervisory Boards of subsidiaries in: Great Britain, Belgium, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Romania and Turkey.
- 1999 - 2008 - President of the Management Board of ING Lease Polska Sp. z o.o., Warsaw
- 2004 - 2008 - President of the Management Board of ING Lease Car Lease Polska Sp. z o.o., Warsaw
- Responsible for creation and implementation of strategy of the Company’s development on the Polish market as well as for financial results.
- 1997 - 1999 - Marketing and Sales Director. ING Lease Polska Sp. z o.o., Warsaw
- Responsible for sale of lease and banking (credit) products in medium and big transactions.
- 1995 - 1997 - President of the Management Board of Dolnośląski Dom Maklerski S.A., Member of the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- 1992 - 1994 - Vice- President of the Management Board for Finance of Dolnośląski Dom Maklerski S.A., Member of the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Co-founder and President of one of the first Polish private brokerage houses. Responsible for current management and implementation of the adopted strategy.
Other professional experience:
- 2004 – 2007 - Member of the Management Board, Leaseurope. Europejski Związek Organizacji Leasingowych (Federation of Leasing Company Associations).
- 2006 – 2008 - Member of the Management Board, Fundacja ING Dzieciom.
- 2006 – 2008 - V-ce President, Związek Polskiego Leasingu.
- 2002 – 2006 - President, Związek Polskiego Leasingu.
- 2002 – 2006 - President of the Foundation Council, Fundacja Sztuki Polskiej ING.
- 1997 – 2012 - Presentations on many international conferences as regards economic and financial issues