Mr. Artur Klimczak graduated from Florida International University (Miami). He started his banking career in the United States in 1990 within Citibank Group, holding successively posts of credit advisor to regional manager responsible for local branch network. Starting from the year 2000 he continued his career in Poland managing the area of services for wealthy clients Citigold. In 2003 he took a post of the Managing Director for Middle Eastern Europe and was responsible for Wealth Management.
In 2005 he started working for Millenium Bank S.A. In 2009 he was appointed a Member of the Management Board of the Bank responsible for Retail Banking Division. In 2012 he was appointed Vice-President of the Management Board responsible for Retail Banking Division.
- 2012 – 24 April 2015 Vice-President of the Management Board of Millennium S.A.
- 2009 - 2012 Member of the Management Board of Millennium Bank S.A.
- 2005 - 2009 Retail Banking Department Director of Millennium Bank S.A.
- 2003 - 2005 Managing Director for Middle Eastern Europe CitiBank Polska (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.)
- 2000 - 2002 Managing Director of CitiBank Polska (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.)
- 1990 - 2000 Credit Advisor – Regional Director CitiBank US